Thursday, September 10, 2009

6 Months!


Blake had his 6 month check up this past week. He sure is growing like a weed! Everyday is something new with him...he's such an entertainer and easily entertained!
He weighs 18 lbs! It's in the 5oth percentile, I actually thought it would be in a higher percentile...guess not.
He's 24 inches long. That is actually in the 90th percentile. I guess he's going to have some height on him. Doesn't surprise me, Erik and I aren't the shortest!
I'm not totally sure what his head circumference is, but it's in the 50th percentile. I was shocked about that percentile too...I thought his head was WAAAAAAY on the larger side...guess not.
He's such a happy and fun baby, the video I posted just shows how happy he is! Of course he has his moments...but not very often. :) We love you Blake!



2 comments:

  1. Wow- time does fly. He is such a cutie! I love the swing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Finally I found your blog.. I was thinking this whole time it was nielsennest and never typed in 'the' so it always took me to a blocked blog. Anyways, I'm glad I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete