Monday, August 31, 2009

VACATION!

We spent as much time as we could with Aunt Vanessa and the kids. (Uncle Elton was usually at work). Blake loved the swing in the back yard. I guess we'll have to get a swing set one of these days!




Blake is here just hanging out with his great-grandparent's right before we walked around the lake up at Payson Lakes!


My mom (oma to Blake..which is grandma in dutch) and I with Blake walking at Payson Lakes. It's rare to have my dad (papa to Blake) in the picture since he's always the photographer!








Here is Blake with his 3 cousins on Erik's side. Vivi, Aubrey and Dillon. It was so fun to have all the cousins together. Last time they were together he was not quite 2 months old and needless to say...not very social! It's only been 4 months, but he's a whole new baby! We only were missing Erik, Mimi and Grandpa-T (Erik's parent's)!!


Blake and Dillon








He's always up for a walk!



Here he is with his other Great-grandpa!




Blake and I just got back from Utah yesterday. It was quite a trip! We left Erik here since he started his fall semester and we drove with my parents and little sister who we dropped off at Dixie in St. George. We went to St. George first and moved my sister into her apartment. We spent about 4 days there with my dad's parent's and then headed up north to Spanish Fork to spend about a week with my mom's parent's.
The drive out there and back was just fine. Blake did extremely well for being couped up in his car seat. He didn't really cry at all! Let's just say thank goodness for portable DVD players and Baby Einstein videos! Also, stopping every 3 hours or so was perfect for him to be able to get out. We had such a great time seeing tons of family and being able to spend time with them. It was sure fun, but we are so glad to be back home with Erik!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun to have you out here! I'm glad we got to spend time with you and Blake! The kids keep asking for him to come over and play :( We wish you were still that close.

    I bet Erik is glad you are finally home!

    ReplyDelete