Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just an UPDATE!!

Don't let those chubby cheeks fool you! There is nothing in his mouth...only outside his mouth!
Going in! (don't mind the pink and purple bumbo seat...my sister gave it to me after she was done using it with her little girl!) It was free...what can I say?

I had to take a picture of him on his tummy. From behind there is just this little body kicking away...he looks like a little turtle.

Just a cute picture!


He fell asleep like this the other night. He is always messing around with his bumper, so much that he falls asleep doing it!

It's been pretty busy around here lately. My sister is visiting with her kids for a couple of weeks and my brother just left with his family after spending the weekend with us too! It's been non stop kids!
Blake turned 5 months old this past week and is growing like a weed. We had our first experience with rice cereal which was "just messy" (as I was expecting it to be). Of course more came back out of his mouth then actually went in. But, we have to start somewhere. It's only been few days....I know it'll take time!!
He's been rolling around like crazy on the floor everyday! I think his stomach is his favorite position because every time I put him down, within 2 seconds he's on his stomach. The other day I set him down and in no time he had moved across the room!
Erik is almost done with his summer semester. He's been doing great in his anatomy class, it has definitely been keeping him VERY busy. But, he enjoys it. He's ready to have a little break before the fall semester starts. His break is about 4 days...hey, it's better than nothing!
I just wanted to give a small update since I haven't posted anything for a while. So...there it is!

1 comment: