Monday, July 27, 2009

NO MORE DIAPERS!

These were most of our diapers!
The fabulous diaper cake!

It's official....we have just used our last box of diapers from my baby shower back in February. Blake is 5 months old this week and we just finished all the diapers!! Can you believe it? I didn't think they would last that long. Thanks to everyone who pitched in with diapers!! Now it's up to Erik and I to be the providers. Not so fun. I think with all the diapers we received totaled around 700!!! Not only from boxes people gave, but from our fabulous diaper cake at the shower made by my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Thanks again!! :)

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! I can't believe that they lasted that long! That must be some sort of record!

    I'm hoping I can get Vivi potty trained soon so I can STOP buying them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mirjam! I came across your blog from leaving a comment on the Quongs. Blake is adorable! That's so great that you guys are in Oklahoma. Our blog is private, but if you'd like to send your email address to me at carolynmurry@gmail.com, I'd love to invite you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me your blog! It's fun to stay caught up and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete