Sunday, July 26, 2009

STUDY BREAK!


So what do you get when you put a room full of 7 dental students together for a study break? AN X-BOX PARTY! Erik and his buddies thought it would be fun to celebrate his birthday again by having some of them over and have a BBQ and watch a movie. So, last night we had a bunch of them over at my parent's house and did just that...but with a little change in plans. I should have known right away that having the x-box out was not a good idea. The crazy thing was that there were only 4 controllers for 7 people...but I guess it's just as fun to watch then to play. So my new found friend Rachelle (also a dental wife) and I kept each other sane while the boys did their thing. It looked to me like they had a good time. I'm just glad they were able to enjoy themselves and be away from their books. Hopefully we can do this again sometime..maybe with a little less x-box!

2 comments:

  1. The picture cracks me up! Cody was so happy to have "guys" to play x-box with instead of me. We had a really fun time last night so thanks for having us over! Sorry we left half way through the movie, I usually always fall asleep through movies (it is bad habit, it could be the most exciting movie in the world I could still fall asleep!). We should definitely get together again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, of course the boys had to play X-Box! Boys will be boys I guess. ;) How fun though!

    ReplyDelete