Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting So Big!


I do catch him in the act often with his squealing.

Just playing on the floor..there is no more laying him on the couch and walking away anymore. Too much rolling over going on.


The cutest little pajamas from his Aunt Vanessa! I had to take a picture of the cutest part..his little duck feet!



So innocent!

Blake sure changes daily. Everyday he "talks" louder and louder, I think he just likes to hear himself and he loves the attention in public. Personally I think it's kind of embarrassing when he's cooing so loud b/c everyone looks our direction, (and people are probably thinking "can you quiet your child?") but as long as he's happy, I'm fine with it.
We're still working on the whole napping thing. Sometimes he goes down for naps with no problems and other times it's a struggle. He's so curious and he's no dummy, why take a nap when there is so much to look at around? He must have some internal alarm b/c when naps do happen they are usually 1 hour...ON THE DOT!
He had his 4 month doctor appointment this last week and everything was just fine. His stats are now.... Weight= 16 lbs! Height= 24 inches! I knew we wouldn't have the smallest child since Erik and I aren't the most petite couple, but he's healthy and that's all that matters. Also, his little chubby cheeks and legs are to die for! We couldn't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! He is adorable! What a handsome little man. And, not that you are asking for advice, but if sleep is getting you down, my favorite book is Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby by Mark Weissbluth. Good luck- I love naptime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! you already do a much better job than me! It's so fun to see all of your pictures! Erik looks pretty professional like in those white coat ceremony pictures!! Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feet were the deciding factor in making the jammie purchase. So totally cute!

    ReplyDelete