Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogging world...Here we come!

Okay, I did it...I finally started a BLOG! Besides the fact I don't know what the heck I'm doing, it's pretty entertaining. Thank you to my wonderfully talented sister-in-law who has helped me become a part of the blog world. Well, I don't even know where to start! For those of you wondering who the little guy is in the picture...that's our happy Blake. He joined our little family on March 3rd of this year. Such a blessing he is, but as Erik likes to say "how can something SO small cost SO much?"
We recently moved from our home of 3 years in Utah to the wide open plains in Oklahoma. Erik started dental school this past week, so this is the beginning of our 4 years here!
I'm obviously still new at this whole blog thing but I think I'll enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Mir-Jam! This is great. I'll look forward to checking out the "Nielsen Nest" everytime you update.

    T-Bone

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the updates and pictures of our beautiful family. The white coat ceremony looked impressive. Keep up the good work.
    Mom/Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get my parents to comment? They NEVER comment on mine. I guess we know who their favorite is :) It looks great! I like your header!

    ReplyDelete