Friday, July 17, 2009

My 5K run!

Here's my fantastic running partner!!
So before I had Blake I would run a lot. Now, not so much. I have to build up my endurance again. Since it's been nice in the mornings I've been going with him to a local park to run. It's a lot harder running with a stroller then on my own, but I'm working on it. Yesterday I actually ran my own 5k with him (For those wondering, a 5k is only 3.1 miles). It's not much , but I did it! I won't tell you my time b/c it's pretty shameful, but I did have hills and wind as my obstacles, so I can blame the time on that. :) Eventually I'd like to run a 10k with him (6.2 miles), but I'll just add one mile at a time (if that).

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero. And no offense to my running/workout partner JoAnn...Blake is a lot cuter :)

    ReplyDelete