Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Erik!

Just before the opening of presents!
So much for watching what we eat! We HAD to have a cheat day...how can you have a birthday with no cake and ice cream?!?! (and a steak dinner I might add).

Well today is Erik's birthday! How are we celebrating you ask? By doing nothing!! Erik's spending a fun-filled day at school followed by coming home and studying! Doesn't that just sound like the funnest birthday! Actually we did the presents and cake thing 2 days ago. He actually had a big test on Monday and after that he was FREE!! (until Tuesday). So Monday was the big celebration and this weekend maybe we'll go to dinner if he can sneak away from the books for a little bit!

3 comments:

  1. 25 years ago today I got to see my cute little brother that I had waited forever to get. And he has brightened our lives ever since!

    Happy Birthday E-mutt! Hope its a good one!

    PS, your face looks skinny, good job on the 15 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirjam! So glad you are blogging. I didn't realize you guys had moved! Congrats on your little guy. He's DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the school stuff...no fun at all! But at least he's on his way! David just finished the board exams yesterday and it feels SOOOO good to have those out of the way...now we might be able to enjoy a little bit of summer vacation before school starts again. I am curious...what is the name of your weight loss book you are reading? I have a stubborn 5 lbs of post-elsie weight that I would like to see gone forever:)

    ReplyDelete