Sunday, July 26, 2009

SWIMMING!!!







You gotta love those cheeks and that little round belly!
I started doing a little swimming with Blake. I think he likes it so far. He hasn't screamed his head off so that was good sign. He hasn't quite mastered his float yet. I think when he can sit up on his own (hopefully soon) he'll be able to enjoy it better. As for right now he just lounges back and puts up with me. Since day 1 he's never been fond of hats, so getting him to keep this one on is a challenge. Distraction is the key! Erik was able to join us for a swim yesterday during his study break which was fun for all of us. The weather was perfect and water was nice. Usually Blake lasts about 30 minutes, then he starts rubbing his eyes and that's my cue....NAP TIME! Hopefully he'll start to enjoy swimming better and become our little fish!


1 comment: